Monday, September 5, 2011

Meet Design Team Member Lesley Croghan (that's me!)


My name is Lesley and I am a primary teacher in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I am happily married and we have one sweet furbaby named "Rolley the Rocket Dog". Crafting has become quite an obsession for me.  A few years ago, my friend took me to her Stampin' Up monthly party! I joined her group that night and made many friends. Almost 3 years ago I decided to become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator myself. I just love being a demonstrator!

I have been blogging for about 3 years now, posting my cards and about a year ago, I created the challenge blog called "The Paper Players".  I love blogging and creating and now I am excited to share this new venture called "Freshly Made Sketches".  We sure hope you will join us for the weekly sketch challenge.

Smiles,
Lesley

Lesley's Samples:

2 comments:

None None said...

Is it September 7 yet? I'm on pins and needles waiting to play with this challenge! :) Can't wait to see what you and your awesome DT inspire us with.

Linda Callahan said...

Almost time for lift off :)