Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Winners For Sketch 126!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Amy has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Claire


It was so much fun to browse through the gallery this week and see all of the fabulous cards!  I am always wowed by the creativity you share.  I was drawn to Claire's cute robot card.  There are so many fun elements on this card, yet she has still managed to keep her card clean.  I love the pops of color and the embossing.  Congratulations, Claire, on being the Queen of Clean this week!




Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jennifer Timko!


6 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations to Claire!!! Thank you Jen T. for choosing my card. I am honored. Congratulations to all the other picks too!!!

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much to Jen B for picking my card!! Love this sketch, fabulous gallery this week. Congratulations to everyone!

Claire said...

Thrilled to bits to be picked as queen this week - thanks so much for choosing my card Amy! Congrats to all the princesses too - in such good company as always!

Colleen said...

thanks so much for liking my card, Karren and selecting it! congratulations to all the winners! It was a very fun sketch, different and that it made it fun!

hollybeary creations said...

Thanks so much Rita.. This was a fun card to make! Great sketch Ladies.

Linda said...

Thank you Linda for selecting my card. It really made my day. And my BFF, Colleen's card was chosen by Karren, too. Congratulations to all of the ladies.