Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Winners For Sketch 154!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cindy has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Tenia Nelson from Jazzy Paper Designs
Thank you to everyone who played along with us this week! The Gallery was full of stunning cards,which makes it very hard to choose just one Queen/King.
But I fell in Love with Tenia's card right when I saw it in the Gallery.
I just love everything about it!! The woodgrain background, the doily, the amazing colors, pretty papers, dots and the big sentiment!! Congrats Tenia, you are the Queen of Clean this Week!!

     


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Karren!


10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats to all of the winners and thanks Cindy for choosing me as Queen of Clean this week. .....I am so stoked!! ;)

Dawn Easton said...

Congrats to all the winners!!! Thanks Jen for choosing my card as your fave!

Lulu’s Crafty Stamping said...

Adorable ideas! Congrats to Tenia on a beautiful card . I can't wait for the next sketch!

LeAnne said...

Wow, each & everyone one of these winners is awesome....I am going to do some heavy pinning! Thanks, Karren, for the shout-out!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Queen Tenia! Your card is fabulous! Thanks Narelle for choosing my card! It's an honor to be picked as a princess!

stampwithsandy said...

Cindy, thanks so much for chosing my card and congrats to the other winners! Hugs!

Michelle said...

Thanks Linda! I'm honored to be up there among such talent!
Congrats to Tenia and all the winners!

Jan said...

Congrats to Tenia and all the winners, such wonderful creations! And a big thanks to Jen for choosing my card :-)

Mimi Zitrone said...

Thanks so much, Rita, for the picking my card! Congrats to all the winners, beautiful cards!

hollybeary creations said...

Thanks Kim for picking my card.. This was a great sketch!