Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Winners For Sketch 170!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Steffi from Stempelwiese

First let me just say that you all totally rocked the gallery!  I loved seeing all of your creative interpretations of my sketch!  As I was looking through the gallery Steffi's beautiful butterfly card caught my eye.  The subtle embossed texture, the tiny little butterflies and the rhinestones make a lovely background for her gorgeous, layered butterfly.  It's such an elegant card!  Congratulations Steffi, you are the Queen of Clean!
     


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Rita!


4 comments:

Steffi Helmschrott ❤︎ Stempelwiese said...

OMG - I'm very excited. Between so many cards to be selected. Thanks, also to Jen ❤

Tara Bourgoin said...

Wow, thank you so much for selecting my card, Linda! I'm so very honoured. Congratulations to Steffi and all the other winners!

Lisa said...

Congratulations Steffi and all the princesses. Amazing cards!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much and congrats to all the winners!
Helen x