Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Winners For Sketch 193!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Rita has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean: Claire from Claire Creates Cards
I was so impressed with all the amazing entries you guys created with my sketch.  The gallery was just beautiful, so give yourselves a pat on the back for a card well stamped.  For the winner, I just had to pick this sweet baby boy card made by Claire.  I love that stork and I love the layers and patterns she used with it.  The embellishments are perfectly placed and the card a freshly made masterpiece.  Congrats, Claire! 



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda!



7 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I am honored! You made my day! Congratulations to all the winners! Such a great sketch! Love FMS! XXX

Heather Cooper said...

Thanks so much, Cindy, for choosing my card this week! I was thrilled when I woke up this morning to find that I had been chosen as one of the Princesses of Clean! Congrats to the other winners! The designs are amazing!

Chris Dring said...

Thank you, Jen, for picking my card! What a welcome surprise! You made my day! Congrats to all the other winners! Fabulous cards!

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners. Stunning projects

Louise Sharp said...

Wow! Feeling very chuffed...thank you Jen B!
Congrats Claire, your card is breautiful. xx

Mimi Zitrone said...

Thank you so much for picking my card Jen T! Congratulations to all the winners, great inspiration from some beautiful cards.

stampwithsandy said...

Yay, thanks so much for chosing my card, Narelle! You made me smile today :) Congrats to the other winners, too!