Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Winners For Sketch 195!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Kim has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean: Hannelie, the Desert Diva


Thank you to everybody who played along with this week's sketch.  I love browsing the gallery - I am always inspired by the creative ways in which you use the sketch.  For my pick this week, I selected Hannelie's card.  I am amazed at the impact of this simple card. The bright scribbles topped with the bold white-on-black sentiment pop so well on white.  And, as her blog details state, I love that she matched the colors to each word on the sentiment!  Congrats Hannelie!  You are our Queen!




Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy Hall!



8 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

THANK YOU sooooo much, Cindy L. for selecting my card! I am honored! Congratulations to Hannelie and all the other winners! XX

Unknown said...

Great card, well done x

Maria Valente said...

Thank you Karren for choosing my card! I'm so happy!
Hugs
MaryV

Maria Valente said...

Thank you Karren for choosing my card! I'm so happy!
Hugs
MaryV

Dawn Easton said...

Thanks Jen for choosing my card!!! This was a fun sketch! Congrats to all the others as well!

- Bellule - said...

Bravo Hannelie and Mary ... and the others ladies ☺

Stampingcountry said...

Thanks so much, Amy! I really enjoy the Freshly Made Sketches.

Cardsbymaaike said...

congrats every one, Hannelie's card is awesoem, worthy winner!