Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Winners For Sketch 234!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Audrey from Audrey's Workshops



So many beautiful projects this week with the sketch.  I loved the coloring, the pretty dsp choices, and your lovely twists on the sketch.  For those who know me, you already know that I love clean cards with lots of white space.  This card just jumped out of the gallery for me.  It is clean perfection!  Those dies and that little pop of color make this so elegant.  Congratulations, Audrey, you are the Queen of Clean! 



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Mitchell!



6 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Thanks so much for the comment love girls and for picking my card as one of the winners. I enjoy this challenge site when I get a chance to play along. Hopefully a little more often!

CraftyWeeMee said...

What a lovely surprise to find my card amongst the winners - thank you Linda!

Barb said...

Beautiful choices!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations to Audrey! Beautiful card. Thank you to Amy for choosing my card and congrats to the other lovely cards chosen. xoxo

T Pham said...

What a pleasant surprise to be amongst the honourable mentions. He sketch was great and I can't wait to try out this week's new challenge.
ps. I'm new to blogging. Does anyone know how to add badges to sidebars in Wodpress?

T Pham said...

Never mind about the badge.I just figured it out. Hank you.