Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Winners For Sketch 236!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Rita has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Kimberly from Wienerhoneymooners


Thank you so much to everyone who took time to play along with my sketch last week. The gallery was absolutely beautiful! For the winner this week, I just had to choose Kimberly's stunning butterfly card. Her use of the cover die was so creative and just blew my mind! Her card is totally fresh, clean, and WOW. Congratulations, Kimberly, you are the Queen of Clean! 


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda!



9 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Thanks so VERY much! This DT rocks the inspiration and thanks for the shout out!!!

Kelly S. said...

Thanks so much! I just love FMS! Cards that always inspire from the beginning of the challenge right through to the end. Such KIND and encouraging DT members and participants, too!!!

Mimi Zitrone said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card, Kim! Congrats to all winners!

Heather Cooper said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card, Cindy, and congratulations to all the other winners! What a great sketch to work with!

LeAnne said...

Thanks for the pick, Amy! LOTS of cute ideas from this sketch, and congrats to all the winners! I always find wonderful inspiration here!

Sandi MacIver said...

aw, thank you very much, so sweet of you Linda, and I love all the cards this week, so many great ideas with this sketch, thank you to everyone for sharing.

Monika Reeck said...

first Narelle many thanks for choosing my card
I joined many times in this challenge love the sketch always and never been on Winning post
but I try always and again and again
and this time Narelle like my card many many thanks to choose it..
and congrats to all winner...
Kimberly yay you are the top Winner
congeats my friend

Colleen Begley said...

Thanks Jen B. for choosing my card. This Lawn Fawn set is fun to create with. Congrats to Kimberly and all of the other winners.

Jane Knudsen said...

Thank you Jen T for choosing my card this week! I always love to join this challenge and feel so honored that you thought so highly of my card! Thank you again! And congrats to all the winners!