Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Winners For Sketch 241!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Karren has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Lisa from Lisa Luvs 2 Stamp



What a wonderful gallery you all gave us this week!  Thank you to everyone who played along with my sketch.  I have chosen Lisa's card for several reasons - lots of lovely white space, beautiful subtle ink blending and, well, donuts which happen to be beautifully colored :)  Congratulations, Lisa, you are our Queen of Clean!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Narelle!



6 comments:

Migdalia said...

Congrats to all the winners!

HJ said...

What a beautiful group of cards. Thanks for all the inspiration.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh Linda... I'm so happy we share the same sense of humor! Thank you so very much - congrats to Lisa, all my gallery mates!
=]

None None said...

Congrats to Lisa - such a fantastic card with superbly colored donuts! Thank you, Jen, for picking my card(s) this week - such an honor! Congrats to all of my gallery mates as well.

FreeToBeMe..LisaJ said...

OMG can some one wake me up or am I dreaming. I'm at work I just screamed out loud I'm in shock. I'm the Queen of Clean thank you so much Karren for choosing my card. I love entering challenges and this is the first time I've actually won one. I'm doing the happy dance. Congrats to all the Princessess.

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to all! Such pretty cards!