Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Winners For Sketch 242!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Narelle has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Vicki from It's A Stamp Thing


Thank you to everyone who played along with my sketch.  I've chosen Vicki as my Queen this week. I totally fell in love with her gorgeous card. The layered flower is a striking addition and the stencilled background is a great touch.  I also love her colour choices and the gold glimmer strip sets off the flower perfectly.  Congratulations, Vicki, you are our Queen of Clean!




Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Amy!



6 comments:

Migdalia said...

Congrats to all the winners!

I Card Everyone said...

Congrats to Vicki, and big MMMMWAHH to Linda - I'm so honored to be in the midst these fabulous card makers!!
=]

Vicki Burdick said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as the queen of clean this week!!! Gorgeous cards in the gallery this week, high fives all around!!!

~amy~ said...

Thank you for the shout out! Love all the gorgeous inspiration!

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Nice work!

Michelle said...

Thank you Kim!!!
Congrats to all!