Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Winners For Sketch 253!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Colleen from One Smile Lifts a Spirit


A very big thank you to everyone who participated in this week's challenge!  I'm always excited to see lots of cards in the gallery.  This week's Queen of Clean is Colleen and her fabulous fall card. Those pumpkins are so beautifully coloured and I love the embossed leaf background.  Topped off with a super cute sentiment!  Congrats, Colleen, you are Queen of Clean!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Narelle!

7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats to all of the winners and thanks for the shout out!! This made my day.

Australe Créations said...

Congratulations :)

Annie S. said...

So happy for the shout out, Kim! I'm thrilled to be among so many awesome cards!

cm said...

Congratulations to Colleen, on her wonderful pumpkin card, and to all those in the gallery! Thrilled to see mine there, too! Thank you, Narelle...I'm happy that my cake-toting bear made you smile!
~carol

Claire said...

Beautiful card Colleen - congrats on your win! Thanks for including mine in the HM's Karren...always makes my days!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

So thrilled to see my card up there - thank you xxx
And thanks to all the DT for their inspiration. Love these challenge sketches. xxx

Colleen said...

Finally have time to come into the studio and was I ever surprised to see my card at the top! Thank You so much for this honor! I am humbled that you selected me as Queen of Clean!! Heart Hugs, colleen