Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Winners For Sketch 298!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Linda has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Michele from I Card Everyone



So glad that Michele decided to "play cards" with us this week as she says!  Who doesn't love a mermaid sighting?  Her embossing and inking are spot on to create this delightful card....and I do enjoy a good pun!  I also enjoyed visiting your galleries this week. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us! Congratulations Michele, you are the Queen of Clean!

Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Kim!

SaveSave

8 comments:

Maria Helena said...

Beautiful cards!!!

Su Mohr said...

Congratulations everyone! Nice choices!

Stef Perry said...

Thanks for choosing my card, Narelle, and your kind words! Congrats to Michelle as Queen of Clean and all the other picks this week.

Trina P. said...

Beautiful choices. Love Michele's card. Congrats to Michele and the other picks.

I Card Everyone said...

What a fabulous end to a very busy day!!! Linda, and Freshly Made Sketches, you are SO much fun to play cards with!!! thank you, from the bottom of my mermaid-lovin' heart! Congratulations to all of your winners this week! xx
=]

Cat Craig said...

Thank you so much Kim, and congrats to everyone as well. So fun to play here.

Julie said...

Thanks for choosing my Card, JenTs! ♥ And Congrats to all others!

Jeanne J. said...

I just saw this! Thanks so much for choosing my card! You made my day! Hugs!