Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Winners For Sketch 299!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Kim has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Felicita from Lisa Luvs 2 Stamp



I adore this beautifully elegant card.  The washi tape patterns are a a fabulous backdrop to the rich red flower.  The ombre look on the sentiment is such a creative finishing touch!  Congratulations Lisa, you are the Queen of Clean!



Please come back tomorrow for our 300th sketch challenge!

SaveSave

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Kim for choosing my card this week as the Queen of Clean. Congrats to the Princesses this week as well....... Can't wait until tomorrow for sketch #300.

Heather Cooper said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card, Narelle! Wonderful company to be chosen amongst! Congrats on hitting 300 sketches tomorrow!

Silke said...

Thank you so much for picking my card, Jen! And congrats to all the other ladies.
Hugd, Silke

Heather said...

Thanks so much for picking my card Cecile! I had so much fun playing with the sketch this week! Congrats on your beautiful cards, everyone!