Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Winners For Sketch 301!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Mary from Stamps-n-Lingers





A big thank you to everyone who created a card this week!  Our gallery was full of amazing cards and it was so hard to pick just one as a winner!  When I saw Mary's card I fell in love with it.  I have a soft spot for fall cards.  I love all the different elements Mary has used on her card and I love the embossed background.  The colours are just so perfect for fall as well!  As much as I hate for summer to be over, this card makes me excited for fall!  Congratulations Mary!  You are this week's Queen of Clean!


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cécile!

SaveSave

6 comments:

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Wow, Jen! Thank you so much! What a wonderful surprise today!! I really appreciate it. Congrats to all the winners!! :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Thanks for the sweet pick!!

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats to Mary on her win and to everyone who received a shout out ~ So happy to see that my card is among them.

Silke said...

Thank you so much Narelle for choosing my card.
Hugs, Silke

Valentina B said...

Woow, I also love autumn cards and colours! Wonderful choice for the Queen of Clean. I'm also very happy and honoured that Karren pick my card. Thank you very much! You bring a smile on my face :) Congrat to all the winners, the cards are amazing!
Hugs from Slovenia.

Kristie Goulet said...

Thank you very much Jen for choosing my card! Congrats to all the winners!