Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Winners For Sketch 320

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Kim has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Annie from Pawsitive Thoughts


Thanks to all of our fabulous players!  I hope you have as much fun playing along as we do creating the challenges!!  The gallery was amazing; it was so hard to select just one.  I fell in love with Annie's stunning butterfly.  It's a beautiful die and she's added such fresh colors.  I love the way she has the color of the card leading up to the butterfly.  It's a perfect card to tell someone they are special.  Annie - congratulations - you are the Queen of Clean!


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Brum!

SaveSave

2 comments:

Annie S. said...

Wow! There were so many gorgeous entries, I'm surprised and honored! Thanks for making my day and congrats to all the winners! ~ Annie

Verity said...

Well done everyone