Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Winners For Sketch 321!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: YoonYoung Kim



A hearty thank you to everyone who participated in this week's challenge!  The gallery was full of amazing cards!  Each one so unique and so beautiful!   As soon as I saw YoonYoung's card I loved it!  Those vibrant colours and that incredible background caught my eye!  This card will definitely delight someone!  YoonYoung, congratulations!  You're this week's Queen of Clean!


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cécile!

SaveSave

11 comments:

Windy Ellard said...

Thank you Teresa for picking my card...love playing each week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Thank you Karren for selecting my card! You made my day! Love your challenge and all the inspiration! Congrats to all the winners! XX

ElizStewart said...

Thank you so much!!

Greta said...

Wow--3 of my friends' cards picked for HM! Congrats to all!

Bev Gerard said...

Fabulous card for the Queen of Clean choice!

Sillyfilly said...

I love this card. That background is gorgeous!

Quillish said...

Thank you so much Kim for choosing mind. Such an honour! Congratulations to everyone .. such beauties you created!

Unknown said...

oh WOW that background!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to all! So many pretty cards! Thanks so much for featuring my card Amy! I'm so honored! Thanks for hosting a fun challenge for us all to share our creations :)

Rosemary said...

congrats to the queen of clean and all the hms!! thanks so much for picking my card!

Annie S. said...

Thanks so much for the shout out, Narelle! What a nice surprise this morning! Congrats to the Queen - that background is wonderful - and to all the princesses!