Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Winners For Sketch 375

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cécile has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Wanda from Cullen-ary Creations





What an amazing gallery this week. I love all your creativity to interpret those two triangles. There were so many fabulous entries that it's been extra difficult to choose a winner. Wanda's card caught my eye. it is so clever to use a diamond for one of the sketch's triangle and I love the fun sentiment she paired it with. Congratulations, Wanda, you are this week's Queen of Clean!


Please join us next week for a new sketch designed by Karren!
SaveSave

5 comments:

ÅsaJ said...

Thank you Karren for liking my card! Made me so happy! Hugs Åsa

Monika Reeck said...

Congrats to all ladies..adorable Cards all and clever Interpretation too...
and Linda many thanks for choosing my Card ooh so Happy...since I am join FMS I just only once win as HM and this is my second HM many thanks Linda...I was so in doubt with this Sketch but the Scissors really helped me :)

Wanda Cullen said...

Thanks so much for the honor of being chosen the queen! I love your sketches and can't wait to try out the new one!

Pimprenelle said...

Congrats to Wanda and all the winners. Thank you Jen M for choosing my card.

Jeanne J. said...

Happy dancing here! Thank you!