Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Winners For Sketch 535!

 

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Amy has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean: Lyn at LynnzCards




The gallery was full of fabulous cards this week! I enjoyed visiting everyone's blogs and seeing the different interpretations of the sketch. While it was difficult to narrow my choice down to just one, I chose Lyn as our Queen of Clean for this lovely card. The mix of soft colors is gorgeous and the splatters and peek of striped paper add perfect touches of interest. This is such a pretty Spring card! Congratulations Lyn! 

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Karren!


11 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Thanks so much Cécile! And shout out to Joanne James who introduced me to ephemera.

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Congrats to the Queen ... Lyn, and to all the other showcased cards. Thanks Judy for choosing my card.

~amy~ said...

Big congrats to everyone, what a gorgeous gallery! Thank you Linda for picking my project!

_chevron2 said...

Such beautiful cards! I love the variety of stamp sets used!

Verena said...

Big congrats to the Queen and other princesses. Thanks Jen B. for picking my card and the whole DT for the amazing weekly inspiration!

Lyn said...

I was so surprised to see my card picked for Queen of clean. Thank-you so much Amy I really enjoyed the sketch. Everyone did an amazing job with this one! loved all the cards.

Lisa said...

Thank you so much Narelle, what a thrill to be chosen among such lovely cards! A big congrats to the Queen and other picks, the cards are all amazing!

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

thejuneleyen said...

Congratulations Winners! Beautiful creations!

Prudence said...

Wow! Totally unexpected surprise. Thanks for the nod Jen M. Congratulations to all for the fabulous cards.

inkblocks said...

Thanks for liking my card Jen - I had so much fun playing along! Congrats to all the picks, all such beautiful artwork :o) Nancy J