Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Winners For Sketch 541!

 

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean: Claire from Life on the Scrap Heap




Wow guys - you totally knocked it out of the park this week!  I loved seeing each and every card!  I am always amazed at how many different cards can come from one sketch!  Claire's card totally jumped out at me this week!  I just love how fun and cheery it is!  That sunburst background is perfect to highlight those beautifully coloured critters!  This card definitely brings sunny smiles to my face!  Congratulations Claire!  You are this week's Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Kim!


4 comments:

Nancy said...

Claire's card is amazing! I adored it too! Thanks for the shout-out Amy, I appreciate it!

Colien said...

Thanks, Narelle!
Great cards are shown here, love your sketches.
Congrats to the others too!
grtz Colien

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Claire said...

Thanks so much for picking my card Jen - chuffed to bits. Congrats to everyone - fab cards!