Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #578 - A Sketch by Jacquie

Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches!  Each week, one member of our design team creates a sketch for you to try.  The challenge is to follow our sketch while keeping your project clean-lined and fresh.  The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit.  We are so excited to see what YOU create!




Hi, it's Jacquie here, happy to be hosting the sketch this week! I kept things simple and hope the amazing Clean Team designs inspire you to play along. We look forward to see the gallery fill up with your designs! 












We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:

  • Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to THREE other challenges, except for another sketch challenge.
  • Please add a DIRECT link to your blog or other online gallery when adding your card to the link below.  If linking to a public gallery, use keyword #FMS578.
  • Include our challenge sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  • Have fun!
This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, March 27th.  On Tuesday, we will announce the winner of this week's challenge who will be known as the "Queen or King of Clean".  The team will choose other gallery favorites to be known as a "Perfect Princess or Prince."

2 comments:

alexandra said...

Thank you for this sketch ! Sorry my card is posted twice, the 17 is wrong...

SeeJulieStamp said...

I made my card but I thought I had more time to post. I missed the Linky the deadline. Visit my blog to check out my card if you'd like. Thanks!