Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Winners for Sketch 577

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Judy has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean is Trina from Phamtastic Designs!

I loved seeing your creativity and beautiful designs using the sketch. You had such creative ways to highlight it! 
I chose Trina’s adorable little scene as Queen because of her sweet images and coloring and the cute sentiments. 
Congratulations! 

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Jacquie!

5 comments:

Trina P. said...

Thank you so much, Judy! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰. Congratulations to the other picks.

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Thanks for choosing my card, Jen. Mush appreciated. Congrats to all. Super cards!, Cheers, Jolanda

Lisa Petrella said...

Thank you for choosing my card, Karren!!! Makes my heart so happy!!! So many fabulous creations in the gallery! Congrats to everyone!

I Card Everyone said...

Bonjour, Cecile! Merci beaucoup for choosing my butterflies! You are welcome to come visit when the real ones start blooming on my front porch!
Congratulations to all the Princesses, and Trina for being the Queen of cahUTE this week!
=]

Kim O'Connell said...

Thank you, Jen B for choosing my card! :)