Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Winners For Sketch 587

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean is Michelle  from Stop and Stamp the Roses!




I so enjoyed all the variations on the sketch this week.  As always, your creative takes are so fantastic. I kept coming back to this delightful card with the pretty barrels and flowers.  So pretty!!  Congratulations, Michelle, you are this week's Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Mitchell!
 

5 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Thank you for the pick, Karren, and congrats to all! This was a fun sketch!

CathyC said...

:) thanks for the pick Judy. I had fun with this sketch... it really spoke to me! Congrats to the winner and the other Team picks .... such a wonderful variety of cards!

Vee said...

Thank you for the pick, Jen B, and congrats to all! It was a pleasure to play with this sketch, as usual!

Shirley Gentry said...

Narelle, thank you so much for choosing me as your choice. I truly appreciate it. Congrats! to all the others being picked, I know they are as thrilled as I am to be chosen as one of your Princesses.

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️