All About FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES

▼

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Winners For Sketch 464

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Judy has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean:  Chrissie from Simply One of a Kind


What beautiful designs you made this past week for the sketch! I had such a wonderful time looking at each one, and there were such unique ideas. Thank you all! Chrissie’s wheat card finally won out, with her white space and beautiful textures. Congratulations, Chrissie -- you are our Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch by Jacquie!

6 comments:

  1. congrats to the queen of clean and the other honorable mentions! thank you so much kim for picking my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the Queen of Clean!! Thank you so much for the honorable mention!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners. Question - is it common not to receive a comment from the Design Team on your entry?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m so sorry to be so late in acknowledging my Queen of Clean selection, I couldn’t be more pleased. I haven’t managed to do any blogging over the holiday and am just catching up with myself!

    I would like to send everyone warmest holiday greetings and thank you SO much!
    Chrissie xxx

    ReplyDelete