All About FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES

▼

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Winners For Sketch 124!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Karren has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean: Angela Maine

Once again, you all made it difficult to pick a winner, but Angela's card really stood out to me.  Her idea to use the three panels as pickets for a fence was genius and those flowers are just beautiful!  Congrats Angela!




Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Narelle!


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Angela!! Stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are all fabulous! Congrats to all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much Karren for choosing my picket fence! Jen gave us a fantastic sketch to work with and all the entries were outstanding. Congratulations to all and thank you for your kind comments as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the shout-out! I'm truly honored!!! So many lovely cards were made with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Jen for picking my card :) Congratulations to Angela n all the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for choosing my card, Congrats to everyone!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, everyone! Your cards were fantastic! Angela- I have been thinking of your card since I first saw it- just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CIndy L thank you so much for the shout out, I'm honored, and love your weekly sketches

    ReplyDelete