The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and Kim has chosen the Queen:
LeAnne of Wee Inklings
There were so many fun and creative entries for this simple sketch. I LOVE all the uses you found for that simple vertical stripe! I kept coming back to LeAnne's card. I love her beautiful, rich fall colors on the neutral background. It's so beautifully colored. Even the neutral elements have pretty details with the embossing and the ribbon look on the vertical stripe. Congratulations LeAnne, you are our Queen of Clean!
Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Mitchell!
Thanks so much for the kind words. So many great cards to pick from. LeAnne's card was my favorite too.
ReplyDeleteWow, thanks for the honor! Thanks, Kim, and congrats to all the winners--so many great cards and a great sketch I'll be using again!
ReplyDeleteCongrats LeAnne and thanks so much for the kind words on my card Cecile...I'm honored! And congrats to all the other princesses too...a wonderful gallery and a wonderful sketch!! :0)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to LeAnne and all the other honorable mentions! Thanks so much, Michele, for picking my card for a shout out!
ReplyDeleteThank you Verena for your kind words about my card and picking it :) Congrats to LeAnn and the others winners!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to LeeAnne and all the winners!! Thank you Karren for the kind works and picking my card.
ReplyDelete