Friday, September 2, 2011

Meet Design Team Member Tui Nathan

Tui Nathan
Stampin Time
Hi there, and greeetings from the Gold Coast, Australia.

I started into this wonderful world of papercrafting in 2008, just dabbling here and there, and I say "dabbling" because for the life of me I just couldn't get anything to match - I had no idea how colour tonings could range soo vastly from inks to papers to ribbons to embellishments, you name it, and oh .... the number of unfinished (or more appropriately unstarted ...) projects! That was until I was introduced to Stampin Up in 2009 ... and well, the rest is history! I love to take part in challenges and am constantly inspired by all the talented artists that I come across.
I am partner to Tony who is a mad scientist "hopeful" inventor, Mum to Ayden who is 19 and studying engineering at Griffith University and me ... I work full time as an Office Manager for a scientific research company.

I am looking forward to being a part of "Freshly Made Sketches" and am honoured to be mixing company with a fabulously talented team!





8 comments:

None None said...

Hi Tui! Can't wait to see everything that you'll do and the inspiration you'll provide. So excited to start the challenges! Is it Sept 7 yet?

Linda Callahan said...

Oh Tui your designs are lovely - beautifully done! Delighted that we will be working together!

Tui Nathan said...

Thanks Christy and Linda, looking forward to this new and exciting venture!!!

Lesley said...

Love your samples Tui!! We only have 3 days to go!

Rita W said...

So excited to work with you! I love your cards and these are some amazing examples. I love Stampin' Up! for those very reasons that you mentioned in your post. It is so nice when things are easy to match up. :)

Nance Leedy said...

Oh congratulations, Tui! Delighted to see your work highlighted on this fabulous dream team! Can't wait for the first day! ((hugs))

Cindy said...

Which company makes the tree stamp on your third card? Thanks.

kathleen said...

Hi, I saw a card of yours on Pinterest. A window on a silhouetted Christmas scene. Where can I get the silhouette stamp? Thanks.