Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Winners for Sketch Challenge #3

It’s been an another amazing week at Freshly Made Sketches! Thanks to Nance Leedy for joining us and sharing her beautiful design. Choosing winners from 46 fabulous entries was not an easy task but our Clean Team has decided!

Read on to meet our "Perfect Princesses" and our "Queen of Clean"!

The "Perfect Princesses" this week are:
Lesley's Choice
FMS3 Happy Birthday Up Up and Away

I just love the amount of detail that Diane used on her card! She embossed, and she sliced the paper panel, to make it look like fringe. How cool! Her balloons are all stamped on So Saffron which looks amazing, and something I never would have thought of doing! The banner with Happy Birthday at the bottom is just the right touch! What an awesome card Diane, you blew me away with this fun and fully loaded card! Congratulations on being my choice for "Perfect Princess" this week!
 

Linda's Choice
Kim O'Connell of Paper Perfect Designs


Nothing says fresh like a clean line of laundry hanging out to dry on a bright sunny day! Kim created a delightful scene complete with clouds, grass and clothespins! The pink is just perfect against the blue sky and with the white accents! It all comes together beautifully in this sweet baby card! Congrats Kim on being my pick for "Perfect Princess" this week!

Tui's Choice

I love this card that Michelle made for her Dad, she has described her card as a "scrappin card", and I think it is absolutely perfect - she also added that "when in doubt, add a photo of grandkids" he sure won't be donating it to the round, aluminium cyclinder anytime soon!
Brilliant, and oh so true ...Apart from the one of kind creation, I also love the "65" tags with the twine bows, great clean styling and lovely combination of colours! Congratulations Michelle on being my choice for the "Perfect Princess" this week!!!


Nance's Choice

Oh my goodness, Linda’s beautiful card jumped right out of the gallery at me! I love how she used vintage elements and style to create a fresh and clean card. Chocolate chip and river rock are gorgeous paired together and compliment the very vanilla perfectly. Her soft coloring of the blossoms is so subtle and pretty and those crochet flowers? Gorgeous! Just an all ‘round beautiful take on this week’s sketch and my choice for a "Perfect Princess". Congratulations Linda!

Jen's Choice

I seem to have a thing for cards with autumn leaves, so Connie's card caught my eye right off! The rock-and-roll technique on the leaves is just gorgeous, and that big bold button topped off with the fabric just sealed the deal for me! The fabulous swirly sentiment looks great with a hint of leaves stamped behind it. Congratulations, Connie, on being a Perfect Princess this week!


 
The "Queen of Clean" this week is:

Rita's Choice
It was tough to decide on a favorite this week, but Jen's card stood out to me each and every time I looked over all the beautiful entries. I love the wisteria/pear combination and the amount of white she balanced them with. The sentiment stamped over the simple flower image and the sweet flowers on the side make this such a gorgeous, clean card! Congratulations, Jen, for being the “Queen of Clean” this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Thank you for joining us! Tomorrow we will be back with Sketch #4 and another Featured Designer.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting! Thank you for this terrific honor. I will proudly display your badge on my site. Blessings to all, Diane

Connie Babbert said...

Thank you...I'm thrilled with the honor this week!

My Creative Side said...

Congratulations to the winners....all the cards were beautiful!! I don't know how they choose, it would be so difficult to have to choose just one!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Congratulations winners!
They are each just gorgeous in their own way. Well deserving choices!

Nance Leedy said...

Beautiful selections ladies! Thank you for inviting me to join the fun--y'all are the best! ((hugs))

Michele said...

Thank you so much for my recognition!! I am HAPPILY going to display your badge on my blog! Such wonderful submissions! Don't know how you all choose! :-)

None None said...

Congratulations, ladies! All wonderful cards and definitely inspiring!