Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Design Team Call for Freshly Made Sketches


The Freshly Made Sketches challenge blog is looking for 5 new design team members. We have two maternity leaves coming up and need to cover these positions until our teammates return. I am also looking to add new Guest Design Team members, who will join us for a 6 month term. 


The following positions are open:
  1. Design Team Member for July through to December (or return of designer, which ever is sooner)
  2. Design Team Member for July through to December  (or return of designer, which ever is sooner)
  3. Design Team Member for July through to December 
  4. Design Team Member for July through to December 
  5. Design Team Member for July through to December 
To apply, please email me with the following information included:
-2 samples of your most current work and create a new card using one of our sketches
-Please provide a direct link to your blog
-Please write a brief explanation as to why you would like to be a member of the Clean Team

Design Team Duties:
Comment on submissions
Create 4-5 cards per month, based on a sketch

***Most importantly***
I am looking for team players with a clean and fresh card making style! 
You must be able to take clear photos of your cards for your blog.

Anyone is welcome to apply. Successful applicants will be notified as soon as possible after May 15th.

Thank you!
Lesley Croghan
Design Team Coordinator
Email: thepaperplayers (at) yahoo (dot) ca

DEADLINE: MAY 15TH AT NOON (PST)

5 comments:

Jen said...

oh, sounds fun!!! :)

My Creative Side said...

what an awesome opportunity, wish I could apply!! But, I am just now getting into a busy period at work!!! darn!!

TrishG said...

I would like to apply. I am going to email you, but just in case, here's the link to my blog...
http://encouragejoy.blogspot.ca/2012/05/freshly-made-sketches-dt-tryout.html

Teresa Zuehls said...

This is a wonderful opportunity! You will be hearing from me soon.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

My favourite sketch blog ..... I do hope I can have a go! Hugs xxx