Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Winner's for Sketch #32 {A Sketch from Linda}

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's challenge!  The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Linda has chosen her Queen!  




And Our Queen of Clean this week:
Jen Brum at Ladybug Designs
                                                                                   

  Jen's design is clean and simple for sure - as well as eye-catching and fabulous!  She knows how to make the most out of an arrangement of hearts!  I love the placement and color of each heart.  The textured panel adds just the right amount of color and the black outline adds definition while anchoring the design. 



 Congratulations, Jen , on being the Queen of Clean this week!  




Come back and join us tomorrow for another sketch designed by Jen Mitchell!  Also, be sure to LIKE our FACEBOOK page, it is a great way to stay connected.

Thanks for stopping by,
The Clean Team

7 comments:

Gillian R said...

Wow, thanks very much for picking my card for one of the perfect princess awards. x

My Creative Side said...

Thanks Kathy for choosing my card! All the entries are beautiful. congrats ladies!

Sarah said...

Thanks Lisa for choosing my card! Congrats to all the other winners :)

Jen Brum said...

Thanks for choosing my card this week Linda! All the cards are so beautiful!

Janet Kay said...

Thank you Jen, for choosing my card! :) It was so much fun to make:) When I send it off, I will have to make another just to look at;) lol

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Congratulation to all the lucky winners. They are all so pretty yet so different. Just goes to show how far a great sketch can go. Hugs.

Darnell said...

By the time I got an email from a friend telling me I was a Princess (I just love saying that!), the wifi in the hospital had gone down, so I couldn't properly get on here until tonight to thank you for this distinction! It truly came at a time when I needed a little extra and you more than made me feel special. Bless you!