Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Winners for Sketch 36 - A Sketch from Tui

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Tui has chosen her Queen!  



And Our Queen of Clean this week:
Hannelie of Desert Diva


Well, what is there not to love about this awesome creation by Hannelie.  I love this striking colour palette, it’s so bold and vivid and the splashes of red add such vibrancy, the polka dotty flowers I adore she has even mimicked the dotty pattern by piercing an oval border for the sentiment – brilliant!  And finally the perfectly executed satin bow for a simple elegant touch!  Congratulations Hannelie on being my pick for Queen of Clean this week!

Thanks for stopping by,
The Clean Team

9 comments:

Hannelie said...

Wow! A BIG thanks Tui for picking my card as your winner!

Marla Reed said...

Thank you, Erna! I have never been a winner on a challenge before and am over the moon about being chosen as a Perfect Princess this week! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats ladies, beautiful cards!

Marie said...

A great big thank you to Cindy for choosing my card for the Perfect Princess honor! How exciting! So glad I drove to my daughter's home so that I could post this card. A 'Princess' honor and a lovely visit with my DD, SIL and grandchildren all in one day! Priceless!

Marie said...

A great big 'Thank You' to Cindy for choosing my card for the Perfect Princess honor. So glad I drove to my DD home so that I could post this card. A Princess award, a wonderful visit with DD, SIL and grandchildren all in one day. Priceless!

Karren said...

Thanks, Tara and team for choosing my card this week. Such great interpretations of the sketch, everyone.

Karen Aicken said...

Wonderful cards, ladies!
Cheers, Karen

Betty Benton said...

Fantastic cards -- each one is very special!

Jen Brum said...

Thanks Lesley for choosing my card this week! All the cards are so beautiful!