Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Winners for Sketch 37 - A Sketch From Rita

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Rita has chosen her Queen!  



And Our Queen of Clean this week:
Dawn Easton

Dawn's card is just perfect for this time of year!   Bright, fun colors that work for both spring/summer along with a gorgeous butterfy are bound to make anyone smile!    I love her layering and the way she colored the stamped image to mimic the pattern in the designer paper.   It is a true fresh and clean card!   Congratulations, Dawn, on being the Queen of Clean this week!


Thanks for stopping by,
The Clean Team

10 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Whoooo-hoooooo! Congrats to all the princesses and to my friend Dawn for being Queen! Great cards, all!

Anonymous said...

Girls! I don't know what to say?!!!! Creating on my own (thanks tons for the sketches to follow) and learning how to enter a blog challenge is new to me and the responses on my short journey have been amazing and a blessing! I'm having such fun too! So now I am a "winner" and a "Princess of the Week!" Holy cow, I am soaring with happiness! I am so glad you were especially inspired by my card Jennifer, THANKS SOOO MUCH! And Linda... Thanks so much for helping me learn how to get things posted and linked here (esp. as I don't have a blog)! Gratitude and Big Smiles, to all!
Happy Stamping, Donna

Lisa Elton said...

Yippee I'm a princess! Thanks Tui for choosing my card this week! Big congrats to my fellow princesses and Dawn the Queen of Clean...PRETTY CARDS!

Candace said...

So happy to be a princess this week! Thanks!! Congrats, Dawn!

Karren said...

Congrats, everyone. A wonderful variety of cards using the sketch.

Gisela said...

Thank you Erna for choosing my card, this was fun to make. Congrats to all the Princesses. Very pretty card Queen Dawn. Awesome inspiration from everyone.

Lyndal said...

GORGEOUS cards from everyone - Dawn's is just stunning :) :) :)

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful cards everyone! Thank you so much for choosing my card this week :) Totally made my day!!! Now I want to go down and stamp some more!!

Karen Aicken said...

Beautiful cards, ladies!
Congratulations!
Cheers, Karen

Rose said...

awesome cards ladies! congrats :)