Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Winners For Sketch 41

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Cindy has chosen her Queen!  





And Our Queen of Clean this week:
Jenny Engelke of Giddy Stamper
 


This was love at first sight!  Those flip-flops won my heart with their sweet little flowers and brads.  Jenny's choice of colors reminds me of a summer day, and the sentiment is perfect!   Just adorable!  Congratulations, Jenny, on being my pick for Queen of Clean!
Don't forget to come on back tomorrow for a fun sketch from Jennifer Timko!
The Clean Team

6 comments:

~Kristina said...

Beautiful card creations! I really like this sketch.

Unknown said...

Wow! Awesome cards. Can't wait for the next sketch! Such fun.

Casandra Bennett said...

Oh wow! Thanks so much for picking me as a finalist. I'm so happy that I recently found this site to play along. Super fun sketches!

Jenny Engelke said...

Whooo hoooo! I am so excited, or well, GIDDY about being chosen as the queen this week! What a tremendous honor to come out on top among many, many fabuous entries! Thank you!!!!

Patti P. said...

Jen S, thanks for choosing my card as one of this week's princesses. I loved working with this sketch and am honored that you loved my card. Half of the credit must go to Shoregirl Creations where I got this great free image, she is wonderful about sharing her creativity.
Thanks again guys, I am looking forward to tomorrow's sketch.
hugs....Patti

Rose said...

woot woot !!! congrats ladies :)