Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Winners For Sketch 109

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen her Queen!
  
The Queen of Clean: Cindy Lovell of I Scrap My Way


Thanks to everyone who played along with our challenge!  It's always so fun to see all the different interpretations of the sketch!  This week the first thing I noticed about Cindy's card was the neutral gray paired with the colorful stripes and banners.  And the bits of gold give this a wonderful "wow" factor.  Her card is modern, fresh and so eye-catching!  Congrats, Cindy you are the Queen of Clean this week!




Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Rita!


5 comments:

Cindy Lovell said...

Oh WOW,i am so happy!! Thank you sooo much!!! :)
And congrats to the prinzesses...beautiful cards!!

LeAnne said...

All the winners' creations are just wonderful! Thanks for the shout-out, Amy!

Brian King said...

Thank you, Rita, for selecting my card. These are all great projects! Congrats to Cindy Lovell!

CherylQuilts said...

Congratulations, Vicki! I LOVE Vicki's work, and this is a gorgeous card she submitted! She is one of my favorite SCS stampers (justcrazy), and it's a delight to see her work recognized! Hugs, Vicki!!

Unknown said...

Thank you Linda for selecting my card. And congrats to the rest of you...wonderful creations.