Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Winners For Sketch 153!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Lori T of Inking Aloud
A huge thanks to everyone who played along this week!  It is always so hard to pick just one card as a winner.  There were so many amazing entries this week!  Lori's card was one that jumped out and caught my eye!  That little lightbulb is absolutely "brilliant"!  I love how Lori has made her lightbulb glow!  Her yellow and black colour combination is so striking!  Congrats Lori, you're my choice for the Queen of Clean this week!     



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy Lovell!


4 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much for the pick Narelle! That made my day. :) Congratulations to everyone, beautiful gallery this week!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats to all of the winners and thanks for the shout out, Amy!! Made my day!! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Thanks for picking my card Rita!!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Thanks Cindy L!!!!!!!!!!!!!