Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Winners For Sketch 162!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Kim has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Valentyna of Flourishtina
IMG_1231
I so enjoyed seeing all of your creative takes on the sketch that I created.  You did amazing things with it that I would never have envisioned.  That made it very hard to pick my queen - but I chose this charming snowman by Valentyna.  I love the background with its big neutral chevrons and the lovely blue.  There are hints of sparkles and flourishes throughout that, along with the lacy doilies, add to the sweet look of this card.  Congratulations, Valentyna!  You are the Queen of Clean!


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy Hall!


5 comments:

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Thank you, thank you! It is so exited and unexpectedly! I enjoyed working with this sketch.
Have a great day!

somethingcraftybydottie said...

what great cards everyone did a wonderful job be back tomorrow to enter my card in the challenge

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to all! Wow! Fantastic inspiration! Thanks so much for featuring my card Cindy :)

Jan said...

Congratulations to everyone - what wonderful cards! Thank you so much Jen for choosing my card - truly unexpected and lovely!!

Patricia Hays said...

OMG - that's my card up there! :) Thank you for choosing it, Linda! It's a very unexpected honor, and it has made my day!
Congratulations to Valentyna and to the other Princesses!