Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Winners For Sketch 169!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Alison Barclay from Gothdove Designs

I hardly have words for how much I love this week's gallery!  I am so amazed by all of your interpretations of my sketch.  Thanks to all of you for sharing your creativity!!  As I looked through the gallery, I just fell in love with the clean design of this card!  The fun sentiment, great patterns and great details make for a fabulous design!  Congratulations Alison, you are the Queen of Clean!
     


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Mitchell!


8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks so much Jen B! Congrats to Alison and all of today's runners up!

maria f. said...

Thanks for choosing my card, Jen M. Lovely gallery.

nancy littrell said...

OMG..fabulous choices for your winners. I LOVE them all. TFS

SonjaK said...

Wow, thanks for choosing my card as one of the winning projects! I feel so honored. And congrats to all the other winning projects. They're really fabulous - all of them.

Patti said...

WOW! Thank you so much Amy! : ) Congratulations to all.

Thanks so much to the FMS team!! for all the great challenges and inspiration!

Patti

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Thank you! I'm humbled and honored to have my card featured amongst such beautiful group of cards. Blessings!

AB. said...

Thank you SO much for choosing my card Jen!! I am completely floored and honoured to be in such esteemed company. Everyone is so talented! You have made my day! xx :)

Michelle said...

Wow! Thanks for the shout out, Rita!! Love the cards this week!!! Congrats to all!