Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Winners For Sketch 216!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Rita has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean : Holly from Holly's Hobbies

It looks like my funky sketch may have scared off a few folks but Holly took it and ran with it.  Her card is just gorgeous!  I love the watercoloring and love all the neutrals!  The twine on the side as the scalloped layer works perfectly with the rest of the card as well.   Such a fantastic masculine card!  Congrats, Holly!




Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda!


7 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Jen B. for choosing my card! You made my day! Congratulations to Holly and all the other winners! Merry Christmas! XX

Stef Perry said...

Thank you so much Narelle, for making my card your pick this week! So sweet of you! Congrats to Holly and the other picks this week!

Unknown said...

Congrats to all the winners! Rita, I'm so excited!! Thank you so much for choosing my card! This layout is one I'll continue to use!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats to all of the winners and thanks for the shout out, Jen!!! YAY!!

Dawn Easton said...

Congrats to all the winners!!! Fabulous cards! Thank you Jen for choosing my card as your favourite this week :) Can't wait to play tomorrow!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Thanks again - I love playing along!!! MWAH!

Deanne :)

Julia Aston said...

Thank you so much Karren for choosing my latte card as your fav!