Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Winners For Sketch 240!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Jacquie Southas from What Did I Do Today?


Thanks so much to each one of you who submitted a card for our challenge this week!  I can't believe how great the submissions were!  It was so hard to choose just one as the winner!  This week's Queen of Clean is Jacquie Southas from What Did I Do Today?  Jacquie's arrangement of succulents caught my eye!  Her colouring is just fabulous!  I love how she's arranged each one of her coloured panels!  Congrats Jacquie!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Karren!



8 comments:

Barb said...

Gorgeous!!!

Barb said...

Gorgeous!!!

Natalie Lapakko said...

Thanks for selecting me! Congrats to all the winners; what a beautiful bunch of cards!

Jacquie Southas said...

I'm thrilled to see my card here - thanks, Jen! Congratulations to all the other winners!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh wow! Thanks Karren for choosing my card! Congrats everyone!

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card Amy, I'm glad you liked it!

Congratulations to all the winners, I'm honored to be included among such beautiful cards!

Debbie Adams said...

Congrat's to all the winner's. :D

Jane Knudsen said...

Thank you Narelle for the honor of picking my card as a perfect princess! I am honored and thrilled to be among such great crafters! Congrats to all the winners!