Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Winners For Sketch 296!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Sandi at Stampin' with Sandi



I have to confess, you all make it incredibly difficult to choose a Queen or King each week.  This week is definitely no exception!!  Your work through the gallery was stunning and I'm always so happy to see what amazing creations come from one of my sketches.  This monochromatic beauty just jumped of my screen though!  Isn't is gorgeous?!!  Congratulations, Sandi!  You are the Queen of Clean!

Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Mitchell!

SaveSave

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Thanks, Jen, for choosing my card, and congrats to Sandi and all the others!

alexandra said...

Congrats at all !

maria f. said...

Fun to see the varied interpretations of that sketch. Thanks for choosing my card too!

Maria Helena said...

Beautiful cards!!! Thank you Kim for liking my card. I really appreciate it!!

Quillish said...

Am so Thankful to the DT for picking my card.. Am delighted by this honour Karen! Congratulations to the winners!!

Sandi MacIver said...

aw, thank you Jen and congrats to all, thank you for another amazing sketch challenge, love these.