Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Winners For Sketch 344!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess 
Cécile has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Hannelie from Desert Diva




Thanks so much to all those who played along with my sketch. It 's been a treat to browse the gallery and see all your beautiful work. The card that captured me is by Hannelie. I fell for those pretty pansies over the stripes. This is such a lovely combination.   Congrats, Hannelie, you are this week's Queen of Clean!



Please come back tomorrow for a sketch by Jen Mitchell!
SaveSave

5 comments:

Maria Helena said...

Beautiful cards!!!

lichazul said...

felicidades!!!
todos los proyectos estuvieron preciosos

saludos desde Chile

Windy Ellard said...

Thank You Amy for picking my tropical card...I can't stop playing with the suite! Have a great week!

Heidi Baks said...

Thank you for picking my card, Jen M!

PJ said...

Congrats to the Queen of Clean and all the Princesses. Thank you so much Narelle for choosing my card and for the kind words ♥ So exciting.