For the next two weeks we are thrilled to announce a Design Team call! Yes, we are looking to add to our fun team of enablers. What are the qualifications?
- Love to design clean cards
- Have a blog
- Engaged in social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) and able to participate on the DT Facebook Group
- Love sharing kindness through comments on weekly entries
- As a Freshly Made Sketches Design Team member, you would be required to create a project for our weekly sketch challenge (every Wednesday) to share on the challenge blog, your personal blog and social media. You would create a sketch in a rotation with our other team members and leave comments on the projects submitted by our weekly participants.
Ready to enter?? We hope so! All you have to do is play along with the sketches over the next two weeks (FMS 366 or FMS 367). You do not have to enter for both but are welcome to do so. Please only enter one card per challenge (max of two projects for the DT call). Link to the challenge as normal but for your title include the words "DT Call" after your name. For example, Jen Timko - DT Call. The links are the only way to enter. The links will only be open during the normal challenge times (Wednesday, 8a Eastern US - Monday, 3p Eastern US) on both weeks. The DT Call formally ends on Monday, December 17, 2018 at 3p Eastern US. We will inform the lucky new DT winners as soon as possible afterwards and introduce the new members on the first challenge in 2019. Good luck and we cannot wait to see YOU in the gallery!
Hi, it's Cécile here. I'm so glad to be your hostess for this week's challenge. I definitely had Christmas on my mind when I designed the sketch, but Christmas theme is not mandatory and you can use any shape instead of the tree. Hope you'll have fun with this sketch and I can't wait to see what you'll come up with!
We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
- Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
- Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges, except another sketch challenge.
- Please add a DIRECT link to your blog or other online gallery when adding your card to the linky below. If linking to a public gallery, please use keyword FMS366.
- Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
- Have fun!
This challenge will end at 3:00 PM EST on Monday, December 10th. On Tuesday we will announce the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will be known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".