Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Winners For Sketch 514

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cécile has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean: Sue V from Cards by Q



Thanks to everyone who joined us in the gallery this week. I'm always amazed by your creativity and the variety of takes on the sketch. Choosing a winner from this collection of entries has been quite a hard job. I finally honed it down to Sue 's bright and joyful birthday card. I just love the cheery color palette and the modern design, it's just perfect for a 16 year old young fellow. Congrats Sue you are this week's Queen of Clean! 

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch Karren!



7 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Judy... thanks so much for the callout. I love Anita Jeram's critter and this little mouse is no exception. So fun to color! Have a wonderful holiday!!

Betty said...

thanks for the shout out, Jen and congrats to all the winners!

Rosemary said...

Congrats to the Queen of Clean! What a fun take on the sketch. Congrats to all the HMs, as well. Thanks so much, Kim, for picking my card for an HM!

Karen said...

Fabulous card from the winner! Thanks for the shout-out, Jen!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card! I am truly honored to be chosen as your Queen of Clean.
Congrats to all of the other winners with their fabulous cards, too!

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Valérie said...

Thank you Jen for picking my card! I am very happy :) I love to play FMS!