Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Winners For Sketch 642

 

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen chosen the Queen:

Bobby from Bits & Pieces






Thanks to everyone who played along with our sketch this week! The gallery was filled with so many beautiful interpretations of the sketch.  I chose Bobby's card as my favorite because I love how she used the design elements of the sketch to create a seaside vignette complete with water, piers, and a seagull!  Congrats Bobby, you are this week's Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda.

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks so much, Narelle! Congrats to Queen Bobby and all of today's picks!

LeAnne said...

Thanks, Kim, for the pick, and congrats to all! Such fun submissions!

Bobby said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card, Jen. I had so much fun using your sketch to make my scene. Congratulations to all the princesses with their wonderful cards.