Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Winners For Sketch 652

 

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and our hostess Linda has chosen the Queen:





What a fabulous gallery this week!  I had a wonderful time visiting all of your creations - beautiful designs! It is sunflower season here in the northeast so Terri's card caught my eye right away! I love the bright sunflower with the black and white backdrop. The basket weave texture is perfect behind the flower! Crisp and classy! Congrats, Terri - you are our Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Kim.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you Linda for selecting my card!!! Congrats to all of the winners!!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Beautiful cards. Congrats to all the princesses and toTerri the Queen of Clean!