Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Winners For Sketch 655

 

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen:

Ingeborg from Ingmaakt



Wow!  The cards this week were absolutely amazing!  I was blown away!  So many beautiful fall and Christmas cards!  I just love how creative you all are!  As soon as I saw Ingeborg's card (actually both of her cards) I knew she hit the nail on the head with this one!  I loved the neutral colours and those sweet little houses are perfect for the sketch!  Congrats, Ingeborg, you are our Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Cécile.

1 comment:

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks so very much for the mention, Jen T.! Congrats to Ingeborg - I LOVE your little village - and to all the FMS Princesses!
=]