According to Dictionary.com, the word Clean means:
1. Free from dirt; unsoiled; unstained: She bathed and put on a clean dress.
2. Free from foreign or extraneous matter: clean sand.
3. Free from pollution; pure: clean air and clean water
4. Habitually free of dirt: Cats are considered clean animals.
5. Characterized by a fresh, wholesome quality: the clean smell of pine.
We are looking for clean-lined creations but unlike Clean and Simple challenges, we encourage lots of detail and embellishments as long as they maintain a "clean" look to your card.
We like to avoid distressing, torn edges but rather we try to create with lots of "white space" and clean edges.
Any more questions? Leave us a comment along with your email address. We will be happy to email you.