Monday, January 30, 2012

Meet our Guest Designers for February!

February is a day away (wow) and we are excited to announce our Guest Designers for the month! Before we do, let us once again say how much we enjoyed working with Nina Forsyth and Jen Sannes!  Thank you ladies for all of your hard work in January!




This month we welcome Tracey Vidal and Kim Singdahl to our team!!!  I asked each of them to share a little about themselves with us.  Both ladies have been regular participants at Freshly Made Sketches.


Tracey Vidal

Hi everyone. I live in Quebec, Canada.  I have been married for 9 years. I am a SAHM to two wonderful girls. I also run a photography business part time.  Between being a mom and running my own business, I love having some ME time to create something with paper!!! I am so honored to be a guest designer this month for Freshly Made Sketches. I love doing paper crafts, especially card making. I started off scrapbooking when my oldest was born 7.5 years ago, but I have been drawn to card making more over the past two years. I absolutely love taking part in challenges! Sketches are by far my most favourite. I find having a sketch to start with sparks my creativity!


Kim Singdahlsen
I am thrilled to be a guest designer for Freshly Made Sketches.  I have played along since their first sketch. The sketches are so creative and the "Freshly Made" designs from the "Clean Team" are always inspirational.  The majority of my cards go to our church card ministry. Making cards for the church is truly the perfect ministry – I love designing the cards, the card group loves the fellowship of meeting and making the cards, the congregation loves selecting cards for their friends and family, the recipients know they are loved and cared for…and the church receives the card donations! I live in Parker, Colorado with my husband of 22 years, my two sons – 16 and 12 – 1 dog and 2 cats. We lead a very active life with sports, music, church activities and as much time as possible hiking, biking and skiing in our Colorado Rockies.


Thank you ladies!  We are looking forward to crafting with you this month!!! Tomorrow we will announce the winners of our last sketch and then on Wednesday, we will have a brand new sketch for you by me!


Thanks for stopping by!
Lesley

1 comment:

Jen Mitchell said...

Welcome ladies! I'm so glad you could join us this month!