Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #76 - A Sketch by Linda S.

Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches!  Each week, one member of our design team creates a sketch for you to try, the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh!The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!



Hello everyone!  Linda Suarez here, your hostess this week.  I have a fun sketch for you.  I came up with it while I was sitting at my desk at work - I looked up at my calendar and the sketch just popped out at me.  Love when that happens!  Feel free to change out the shapes to suit your own personal touch.  I can't wait to see what you create!




We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.  If uploading to a public gallery, please use keyword FMS76.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end on Monday, March 11th at Noon (PST). On Tuesday, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".


17 comments:

LeAnne said...

Awesome sketch, can't wait to play! The samples are outstanding, too!

Linda Beeson said...

LOVE the teams cards, very cute.

Nancy said...

Absolutely love the new look! So crisp and clean!!!! The teams cards are fabulous as always!!!

Yapha Mason said...

Love the new look to the blog! Great sketch, too!

Wanda Mosqueda said...

All of you designers have really wonderful cards. The new look to the blog is pretty cool, too....

Anonymous said...

Beautiful samples, ladies. ;-) Thanks for the sketch - you saved my crafting skin today!

Mary Decker said...

Gorgeous cards, thank you for the sketches and examples. You are so kind ...you and your team! to share so much.

I am grateful for you!

Mary Decker said...

PS- Is it possible to put the Pinterest symbol on your blog ?

Darnell said...

I love the new blog look and all your happy faces! Thank you for your fun challeges!!

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is my first time to enter a card in your challenge, and I have only had my blog for a couple of weeks. I'm having difficulty figuring out how to get things to work. My card is #18. The link doesn't appear to be working, so I re-entered it. I think the one at #21 is working. What I can't figure out how to do is link it to the actual post and not the whole blog. Sorry, I seem to have made a mess of this.

Jen Timko said...

Sharyn - I am sending you an email with some help on how to link. :-)

Rita T said...

I haven't had my blog for long either. I can tell you that you have to click on your actual blog title (the post with your challenge in it) and post that link. I made the same mistake for a while too. Have fun playing along.

Susan (rainy) said...

Woohoo! LOVED this sketch! Thanks for the beautiful samples, too.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love this sketch and all of the fabulous inspiration from the DT, as always! Thanks ladies! :)

Kathy said...

What a fun sketch to use! DT samples are fab as usual! Thanks so much.

Teresa Zuehls said...

This is such a classic sketch and I loved seeing the beautiful creations from the DT! I didn't get my card done in time but if anyone would like to see it just go here http://teresazuehls.blogspot.com/2013/03/thank-you-thank-you-thank-you.html. It is the last card in the post.

Kathy D. said...

Looks like a lot of people found inspiration from this sketch! Thank you.
http://dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com/2013/03/15/time-for-new-digital-stamps/