Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Winners For Sketch 163!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cindy has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Claire A of Life on The Scrap Heap

Thank you to all of you who played along with my sketch this week; it's so much fun to design a sketch and then see all the different ways you come up with to use it. 

Once again, the competition was fierce!  I chose Claire's fun and fabulous Christmas card with an adorable little elf swinging from a glittery ornament.  Once I realized that the background piece is NOT DSP, but an embossed stamped pattern and hand colored, not to mention all the other fine details of this sweet card, I knew I found my pick for Queen.  Congratulations, Claire!  You are the Queen of Clean!
     


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Brum!


4 comments:

Andrea MacTrinh said...

Wow, thanks so much for picking my card Karren :) Congrats to everyone, absolutely gorgeous cards. Andrea x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Thanks Linda MWAH!!!!

Deanne :)

Betty Wright said...

Thanks, Jen!

Claire said...

Chuffed to bits to be queen this week - and in such good company too! Thanks so much for picking my card Cindy!