Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #178

Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches!  Each week, one member of our design team creates a sketch for you to try, the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh! The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!



Hey Everyone - it's Narelle here! I've designed this simple sketch (notice there's not a huge amount of my usual layers?) for you to create your cards. The Clean Team have created fabulous projects below to inspire you.  I can't wait to see what you create!


We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges, except another sketch challenge.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.  If linking to a public gallery, please use keyword FMS178.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end at 12:00p PDT on Monday, March 23rd. On Tuesday we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".

8 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Great sketch Narelle! Hope I get chance to play again this week (got a course and getting behind with it). I do love the challenges on here. Great inspirational cards as ever! Hazel xx

Mona Pendleton said...

thanks so much for the wonderful inspiration and for the fun sketch to play with!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Thanks for a great sketch, Narelle, and for the great inspiration from the DT.

Linda Kunsman said...

I'm always looking to make quick and easy cards so I can make more than one at a time so thanks for another great sketch and DT inspiration!

Judy1223 said...

Oh, I love this sketch! Great DT cards, everyone...I have to play along!

Maura said...

I goofed up when I was linking my card up (it linked to my gallery, not my card), and so I redid it. Can you delete my first one (51) and keep the correct one (52)? Sorry for the hassle!! Maura

Paru Mahtani said...

OMG! Just love the DT inspiration!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

It is fun working with your sketches. Blessings!